NOVA KOMUNISTICKA PARTIJA SRBIJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Deed Equals Green

Ići dole

Good Deed Equals Green Empty Good Deed Equals Green

Počalji  l0ve0fevil Pet Jul 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Well, like every month I am pushing it to the very last minute to turn in my blog (in this case vlog) post. I do not wait and take forever because I am lazy, but I honestly want to deliver something that gives you that “Great Idea” or “I need to do that” response. At the end of the day I want to submit something that will give you the absolute most bang for your buck.
So, in the video below I explain how offering a FREE Biggest Loser Boot Camp Challenge not only gave our business a ton of buzz in the community, but helped us make more money on a reoccurring basis. Did I mention we did this over two years ago? Well…the number of participants grows every year and with that so does the money we collect on the back end.
It is amazing what happens when you go into a situation looking to be a good person, offer a great service to the community with nothing more than looking to gain a little recognition, and helping change some lives along the way… running this program was without question the smartest move we could have made in the early stages of our business.

l0ve0fevil

Broj poruka : 104
Datum upisa : 11.07.2011

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh